Thursday, December 8, 2011

Makeup tutorial: Green & Gold Pop! (Holiday Inspired look #2)


Hi guys!

So I'm back with my second look for the Holidays. I wanted to go ahead and do a reverse look of the first Holiday look I did. If you haven't seen that yet, you can check that out here. Next Holiday tutorial I'm thinking something in the icey blue/violet family... maybe some sparkle as well!  My favorite thing about this look is the gold liner by Urban Decay.  LOVE IT!  Hope you guys enjoy the look!

Also, keep an eye out for a new video soon!  Next to be uploaded is either a Tag video, or a Haul!

PICTURES:




WATCH THE TUTORIAL HERE:






PRODUCTS USED:
[Eyes]
MAC Feline eye kohl (smudgable black eyeliner)
MAC Emerald pigment
MAC Gold Dusk pigment
MAC Soft Brown or Texture e/s
Urban Decay Foxy e/s (Naked 2 palette)
Urban Decay El Dorado 24/7 liquid liner
Lash Royalty Luxe-2 eyelashes

[Lips]
Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) Peach Passion (just a dab)
NARS Giza lipgloss



xox suz.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty, I love the green and gold together!

sugarbumpkin said...

Ahhh this is so pretty! I'm definitely gonna try to recreate this look! =D

Jacque Ng said...

Lindo make !!! Amei seu blog, amei tudo gata !
Estou seguindo !
Beijo

http://novostilos.blogspot.com

Sana said...

Lovely video , and lovely blog...

A new follower from www.sunniewrites.blogspot.com , would love if you follow me back <3 <3 xxx