Monday, June 4, 2012

New Makeup Tutorial - Using the Paris palette!

Hi lovelies!!

I have two new videos for you!  One is a new makeup tutorial (yay) using the Paris palette that I helped create in collaboration with Sigma Beauty & 6 other beauty gurus!  The other is a behind the scenes look on how the palette was made and how we came up with the colors/design/etc.

Check them out and let me know what you think!  You can check out the palette on the Sigma Beauty website by clicking here:  http://tinyurl.com/TheParisMakeupPalette


USE CODE: MACNC40 for $10 off!  
It's originally $59, so it'd be $49 if you use the code. =)


Features of the Palette:
8 eyeshadows
2 blush shades
1 highlight
2 brushes
Large mirror
Special booklet


TUTORIAL



BEHIND THE SCENES: The Making of The Paris Palette




Hope you guys enjoyed these... please let me know what you think about it!! :)

9 comments:

Health and Beauty said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Angela
angelabrooks741@gmail.com

blogatka said...

Great blog with a brilliant tutorials. Please write if you know and you are using cosmetics brand Yves Rocher?

perfumehk said...

So beautiful, lovely video .
Parfum pas cher

shabana MUA said...

Great video, love the palette :)
Xx

http://al-shamamakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

naina thakur said...

Awesome Blog!! Thanks For Sharing Great Information

revolveclothing

estetik drew said...

I had gone through it thoroughly its really worth to spent time on it and i really got to know a lot more from it .
burun estetigi

Deddy Irawan said...

Nice blog, and please visit me back at Surabaya Professional Makeup Artist | Wedding Makeup

Carolyn Hughes said...

Thanks for your video make-up tutorial here. I have purchased the Lanci Me Make-up Brush Collection at https://www.boutiqueken.com/pro/lanci-me-make-up-brush-collection in order to follow your make-up tutorial. I have an office party this end of November, and I need to know if the make-up color will match to my occasion dress.

Dewi Aja said...

Hello! Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Apakah Anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami http://kbagi.com/ atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.
Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)