Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Tutorial: Hot Pink Rainbow Eyes

First off, I just wanna say thanks to everyone for all the input about the last look I posted about! I will definitely put it up for you guys! I won't be posting it up right away just because the last tutorial was a blue look... so in the meantime I came up with another one to put up.

It's a Rainbow look... definitely my first ever... what I like about this look (and mainly any rainbow look in general) is that they look like it's complicated/time constraining to do... but in reality it's a rather simple process. Like I said in the description box for this video, if you can pat on color, and do the "windshield wiper" blending motion... you will have NO problem re-creating this.

Anywhoo-- on to the tutorial & a few pictures afterwards. Thanks for reading guys, I appreciate all the comments & read them all (even if I don't get a chance to reply back.)

suzy
PRODUCTS USED:
MAC Crimsonaire Shadestick
MAC Bright Fucshia pigment
MAC Rule eyeshadow
MAC Melon pigment
MAC Foolish Me blush
MAC Ricepaper e/s
MAC Sea Me Shadestick
MUFE #92 e/s
L'Oreal HIP Duo Flamboyant (the Gold color)
L'Oreal HIP Duo Showy (Parrot dupe)

MAC Lollipop Lovin' lipstick
MAC Sock Hop lipglass

11 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you again so much for this!!!

veraology said...

great look :]

imee said...

that is absolutely beautiful! i love this pink on u!

MakeupBliss said...

You are sooo talented! These colors are beautiful!

MakeupByRenRen said...

super gorgeous! another look i'm going to have to copy!

Running The Circus: Ginger said...

Yayy, pink! It looks so pretty. I love how vibrant it is but at the same time it looks really natural. Beautiful work :)

XRocksmama said...

I just discovered your blog and I love it. You are talented and very pretty!

rockSTARbeauty said...

this look is hot! love it

Charlene said...

wow i love this....def will try it!! and i havent tried 'looks' from youtube in a while..even tho i watch about ten every day...love it hon!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!

Toma said...

I love the hot pink! Very wearable!