Monday, February 9, 2009

New video: My MAC/makeup collection

Hey guys!! So I finally recorded a video (or videos should I say, I couldn't fit it all in one lol) of my makeup collection! I was never intending to ever do one of these, but Javy suggested I do one (her and Brooke love looking at makeup p0rn lol). I have been planning on having a sale for awhile now (all talk, no action), so I ended up doing the video since a lot of it was going to be put on sale.

If any of you are interested in the sale, you can go ahead and email me like I say in the 2nd video (just so I could have your email address, I don't know details for the sale yet-- but will message you back as soon as I do.) I will be posting a link/announcing the sale on here also, so you don't have to email me if you don't want to! If you want to email me, just email macNC40@gmail.com with the subject "MAKEUP SALE"

If anyone has TWITTER, & isn't following me already, I suggest you do. http://www.twitter.com/macNC40 I'm sure they'll be having access first just because the real time of it is so instantaneous.

Well onto the two videos!


PART 1:


PART 2:



'Til next time guys! (=

xoxo / suzy

8 comments:

Vanessa M. said...

woo!! theres so many goodies im hoping youl sell lol! cant wait for the post!

GiLiNG said...

wow! great collection ^_^
can't wait to see what's up for sale!

Somaly said...

all i can say is WOWWWWWWWW!!!! massive collection. me likey!

FabDiva20 said...

WOW! I thought that I have a lot of makeup!! I cannot wait for the sale! I may buy some MSFs from you or some pigments.

Miss JoJo said...

Your collection is awesome.

I will be emailing you soon!

ride said...

i'd gladly buy one of your 3n backups if you're selling them, lol

aYu LaLaLa said...

Foolish me is a limited edition?I'm lucky here, in my country I can get Foolish Me blush anytime that i want. It's not limited edition here.

Cheryl said...

impressive, girl! hey i was wondering how you use and apply your MAC paint? i usually just smudge mine in with my finger but would love to do something more creative with it. do you have any looks uploaded where you use it? thanks!