Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Holidays, & A Bright Blue & Purple tutorial

Hey Everyone! How are your guys' holidays going? Hope everyone is having a great time... I know I had a blast with my family/friends. Did you guys get anything especially cool for Christmas? Guess what I got from my cousins?! A WEBCAM!! YESSSS!! I've always wanted one, and what made me want one even more lately is because of Josh (petrilude.com check him out!)... he got a webcam & it's so dope with all the video effects & all that jazz... not to mention he is an enabler so we all know how that goes! hhahah. I'll have to take a couple pictures using the webcam with the effects because they're so funny! Oh and if you're wondering, it's a Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000. =D

This look is something you could do for New Years... It definitely has the "HEY LOOK AT MEHHH" factor going on haha. It kinda has a icey blue-wintery vibe going on I guess?

If you wanted to make it pop even more, you could add MAC's reflects blue (or any blue kind of glitter) on over the Haunting e/s... then add a bold hot pink lip. I did these both after I took these pictures below, but I really didn't like how the pictures turned out soo, no pictures of that to see, sorry lol.




PRODUCTS USED:
MAC Otherwordly paintpot
MAC Haunting e/s
MAC Atlantic Blue e/s
MAC Stars 'N Rockets e/s
MAC Carbon e/s
MUFE #92 e/s
Ben Nye Ice e/s
MAC California Dreamin' l/s
MAC Comet Blue dazzleglass

Last, but not least, here is the video tutorial for the look!




Please comment, rate, & subscribe if you haven't done so already.

suzy<333>

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely lovee it

Stephanie @ Quarter Incher said...

As soon as I saw this look, I tried it on one eye immediately. I want to test it out before i wear it out. It looked awesome! I used a few close substitutes though.. like...Mutiny Pigment and for LT BLUE= Zonk Bleu! ES, for PURPLE= Violet Trance ES from the Pandamonium Quad, for BLUE= Belle Azure ES, and I thought I'd use Cloudburst ES instead of Carbon, because of the blue sparkles. Thanks for the beautiful idea!

Anonymous said...

I saw you on Smokin Makeup and I had to check out your blog :) You do some stunning work, your colors are hot. I'm a purse/shoe/make up girl too so I had to show comment love, I can't wait to see more from you on YouTube ^^

Anonymous said...

This looks soo pretty...I'm so gonna try this look!!!...LOL :)

MakeupBliss said...

This look is hot! I love how you blend.